Thursday, November 6, 2008

daY tripp

wheeee, today, we went to a trip
we were supposed to go to the parlimen

before arriving there, we went to tugu negara first,

at there, we took loads pictures
but i can't post it all, right?
had to be a bit selfish to share some

this is in the bus, on the way


waiyip trying to take his own picture


xD, eating chipster


waiyip and me busy capturing picture

EL three sneaking amigos
me and yun posing with snacks
3 types of Lurve and Jacob's biscuit

an almost jump shot, waiyip isn't jumping


ooohh, the memorial pole


shan and me promoting the memorial pole


wow, that is tall, gasp


entrance to tugu negara


tugu negara [backview] and fountain


tugu negara [frontview]


having a meal in McD


not excatly my meal, but one of the mcFlurry is mine

my nugget in sweet and sour sauce


me, shan and yun singing 'we eat it all'
waiyip checking something with his h/p


guy's playing yugioh; or should i say yunagi; claimed yun


awww, mr ying eating a burger, adorable


me hiding behind the coke


back to school, camwhoring in class


kuai yi, shan and me

lyn, kuai yi, yun and shan

me, lyn, kuai yi, shan and wai yip


lyn, yun, wai yip, shan, me and
a special guest; shaun lee, i guess
wai yip, yun, kuai yi, me and shan
me and kuai yi with our couple bag

as the grand finale, a jump shot
whee, i am flying, so pretty
end of my blog, there lots more where that come from
maybe i will post more ...

No comments:

Post a Comment