Tuesday, February 24, 2009

What?!

There is this coldness in your eyes that results ignorance on

The more i look at you, the more i feel the ignorance from you

The coldness in your eyes had brought shivers to me

The lonely stare and the silence is scaring me, are you okay?

If you have started looking for it, you might find the key to my heart

The raging and furious in your eyes results heartache on me

You drive me crazy ever since i met you

You think you are the one, you might be wrong

I don't hard feelings on you but that doesn't mean that i have feeling for you, right?

The gray colour of your eyes, loneliness is seen

The rainbow in my eyes and the gray in your eyes is a total contrast

I won't call you my sunshine, you are more of rain to me

I wish to know what is on your mind because my mind is all over you

Everywhere i look, i see you and your gray emotions

I want to think about you but do you think it is worth?

I no longer can trust my feelings, i couldn't control my emotion, that's why

It is hard to remember but easier to forget
but in my case, it is hard to forgot you

i don't what am i typing
let me know what do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment