Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my heart

you have hurt my heart
there is bruises in my heart

you break my my heart
can't be put back together

you fix my heart
there is still some scars
that you leave behind

no matter what you do
it will never be the same
it just will reamin used to be

some people have fallen in love
it is compared to
the shooting stars
which is quite impressive

'there is an infinity reasons why i hate you
but there is only one reason why i love you'
don't you think that is true?

out of thought, gone
my astonishing thoughts will be back

so beware of my emo thoughts

today my first term examination
had ended with add maths
which i think i can't ace it
the last day is boom with
happiness and accomplishment
just hope that i won't fail

you all should know i am too cool for you
don't take it personal or don't get emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment