Thursday, April 2, 2009

my VAINITY

snaps snaps
snaps snaps
snaps snaps

the flashlights, the fashion light
the spotlight all on me
the days got my picture taken
my fame-y president and my glamour monitor self

feel the flow the fame moving through my veins
got to look my best, for that day
people asked me, why not bring ur own dressing room
whoosh, the wind blowing through my hair

as the door opened, took the first step in the hall
immediately, i felt the red carpet vibe
as though i am a true glamourous famous person
people begging for my pictures and autographes

obviously, what i mentioned above is fake
is my illusion only, i am just imagining
well can't i dream, it might just happen
truly have faith and confidence in me

i took 4 pictures for the photoshoot
the first one is my president self in my club
the second one is journalism club
third is the same, difference is i'm sitting

fourth, is my glamour self in my class
also known as the vain monitor
who mentally changed the class to 4 FAME
posed poker face during my casual shot

as usual the FAME is busy doing something
busy talking, chattering and posing
total noise pollution to the teachers
well, sure is a fun thing to do

let me end my vain-ity pose,
with something glamour
it is good to live expensive,
no matter how or why i am still ...

No comments:

Post a Comment