Friday, May 22, 2009

Mania

wow, when may started
birthdays song can be heard in the canteen
it means there is a lot May Babies or May-Er
for my class it started since 18 May

let me wish them birthday:-
18 may - Happy belated Birthday, Yin
21 may - Happy belated Birthday, Yee Ang
22 may - Happy Birthday, Chi Teng

the coming soons:-
23 may
26 may
28 may

there is too much, well i mentioned a few

here is your birthday present, Hew Chee Yee
i wrapped it cutely




it is like a marathon...

hmm, what kind present do you think i would really want ?
i want this ...

*giggles* it is quite impossible to get this
unless it drops or lands on my bedside
recently my lg phone has some technical issue
like starting to shut down at random times ...
it is quite frustrating as sometimes my sms delays
it do sucks, using lg ....
anyway i still can continue to live in my fairytale
where everything is mine to own
thank you kuai yi for such memorable birthday pre-celebration
i'm truly touched and am not angry at you
your grip is so strong, i feel weird ....

No comments:

Post a Comment