Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Goodbye for now

Hey I'm back to my blog again, I think ...
I won't be here for long because I think I'll stop blogging.
The lonely days at home had make me realised its pointless.
So I decided to leave this blog for the time being.


annyeong [800x600]
Korean word is HELLO/GOODBYE (informal)


Fear not, I moved BACK to tumblr.com.
Last year around this month, I created a tumblr.
It used to be my mini-blog for this blog.
It should be a photo viewing blog for this blog.


hmmm [800x600]


It was a failure back then as juggling 2 blogs is not easy.
So tumblr was abandoned, I continue to use blogspot.com.
Staying at home all day long, it only leads to empty thoughts.
So instead full blogging, I switch myself to micro blogging.


woah [800x600]


Basically, my tumblr will be posting random pictures.
Pictures that tell my current mood or thoughts.
The style of the pictures is a little bit of vintage and polaroid-ish.
I think I will be happier using tumblr to express myself.


itsmine [800x600]


So this is the last batch of pictures of myself,
enjoy because I don't think I will take them again.
But do drop by my tumblr to view my pictures.
Feel free to reblog them too, don't be shy.

CLICK HERE <- Link to my tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment