Saturday, May 3, 2008

disapointment

i wish i could go somewhere
instead of staying at home
doing nothing

if i'm to ask where i wanna to be
i would say shopping in MId VAlleY
i want to buy stuffs

too bad my parents is busy this weekend
and my birthday is coming real soon
which is may 23
i hope they will give me suprise
which i doubt that they wouldn't

instead of giving me a suprised present
they buy the present and give on the spot
not so suprised, right?

so times i just feel so disappointed
heck ya, but i will get over it fast
but i sure wish they know what i want
and give me as a suprise

disapointment is just sad

sometimes i don't even know what they want
i cannot expect some from them
is just too hard to fulfill

advise:

if you don't get what you want
just deal with it
and maybe you just think the thing
you wanted is not worth having it

.................................................................

Have a nice day =)

No comments:

Post a Comment