Friday, May 16, 2008

Happy Teachers' Day ?

so long didn't update my blog,
is just because i'm lazy

today was wonderful, partially
morning part is just plain bored
i had nothing to do after the assembly and wrapping gifts
i was so frastruated
i was about to cry of boredom
first i was stuck in the library
which of cause i don't read books
so it might boring for me
but when it was performance time,
it is worth to see
but just sad ....

soo, i was thinking changing my blog skin
but i had no inspiration and not enough stuff to make it nice
etc...etc... brush, stock, or even who knows
i wanted it to be orange-y or even colourful
sorry COCO i am still not in that level yet
give me somemore time and give me a pic
don't rush me =(

nothing to share .... yay i guess

is just a sad day
knowing somethings that is soon to be happen
that is bad
i hope that wouldn't happen

Life's what you make it

i'm not happy =(

.......................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment