Friday, October 17, 2008

it's over

PMR aka the major junior high school examination
is so so totally over, phew, need to catch a breath
nearly sufficated from those exams
i know that i won't get 7A
trying to be positive, more optimistic

to those who thinks that i won't get 7A
i think you can be very excited
because there's a big chance that
i won't get 7A, but no matter
i still have to face it,

you know what does it means
duh, no laptop, no nothing
even that i get 7A
i don't think my dad will buy
blah, blah this, blah, blah that

never get 7A than never get
so what? i not being rude
but that's the fact...
i don't care about you people

so what? i never get a new laptop
i can use my old one
eventhough is old, but it is still functional
i don't know what to say anymore
practically speechless....

enough of my nagging and complaining,
next i will tell you a good news
well actually, it is for me
i am gonna create a new blogskin
but i don't know what is the theme
if you all have any great idea
please let me know
if you want me a blogskin from me
just ask me

bye for now, now that PMR is over,
i don't what to do anymore
it is so bored, i don't want people to nag me

No comments:

Post a Comment