Thursday, October 9, 2008

OMGOSH

oh my oh my oh my gosh
couldn't believe it, what it is ?
it's it's PPP-MM-RRR!
i always say that i am happy
that PMR is near
but now i am kinda you know scared

scared of what mistakes during the examination
and i get blacklist (touchwood, choi)
i scared can't get 7As
though sometimes people say
i am over-confidence
in my opinion, i don't have much
sometimes i am just bossy
but not over-confidence

if i get 7As, i can claim a lot of things
like new laptop, clear the doubt of i can't get 7As,
meals from certain people, it's a promise, i guess
i almost panic-ing but yet calm

oh how, i wish that PMR is over
and get 7As ...

today i got a weird comment ...
i don't whether it is a compliment
or a insultment ...
that's weird la
having a person to tell me that
...... shouldn't tell at all ...

that's all now,
GOOD LUCk ya'll to the PMR students
hope you and me almost get 7As
and 8As to those BC students .....

No comments:

Post a Comment