Friday, June 26, 2009

Complilation I

complilation of my past activities
many to go though ...
i will listen down all the events
starts with my typical sunday and today


the vain me which studying history
i was so bored and nothing is going in
i'm loving my phone camera
i didn't edit this to black and white though


my neighbours doggy came and visited us
love the shadow in the picture


what a hot summers day
needed something cooling like the above
Lychee Lemon, tasted superb
from Tesco's Pak Hailam Kopitiam - nice food


this is the only today's part
my workout today and i used lesser time
to accomplish my mission due to the gang went out
last week i used 1 hour to get 200 calories


my neighbour's dog =D
to end the post

more to come is : -
my brand new phone
the puzzle process of suprised
the most apprehensive exams, not !

do stay tuned ! i need more attention in my blog
i am desperate for readers for my blog
i admit that i am desperate
laugh on, my loyal readers

No comments:

Post a Comment