Friday, August 7, 2009

HAppy ???


(something that i created)
gahs, its been ages since i update my blog
in the conjunction of H1N1 happenings
i did not went to school and i have nothing to do
therefore i finally update, happy ?
i am lazy to upload picture for the next complilation
which the puzzle and my new phone.
i had changed my phone from LG to SE W595
that is rather amazing for me though

(W595) same colour =D
i want to change my blog skin to something mature
stay tune for the blog skin and i will change soon
if i updated, you will see the new blog skin.
if you don't, come back for another time or refresh

what to do or what to say, i have not idea
all i am thinking is one of the few things
that i think that i can't live without
and i am wandering what is whosoever doing

smiling for the best and
i try to update more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment