Thursday, August 20, 2009

favourite shots

i have no idea what to update about
i'm just going with what i have in my pictures
hope you like how i edit the pictures
i'm smiling and you're gonna smile too


isn't it a perfect picture to start off this post?
this is my vintage self-potrait
this is for my facebook picture
isn't this glamorous ?


in my opinion, this is a very emo picture
this is bringing out the pink in me
this looks really really nice
is like i'm thinking about someone, if you know what i mean


taken in sunway and i realised that
i did not post this teriffic picture
the pose was really nice
gasp! i'm being very vain


this is the gasp and jump shot
everyone was so natural


this was today's painting session
i had no idea what happen and how i did it
it is the tri-primary colours
i seriously doubt that i'm a science student


it is a piggy looking paint smudge
it was on my arm


this is the drama that 4 joy is awaiting
it's about a complicated triangle love
where it is fill with drama and tears
star by our very own; Mashi, Eli and Kuai Yi


this is a shy picture
notice that the one beside me is hiding
i'm not gonna mention his name though
readers don't reveal, please

i'm awaiting more shots from my friends' camera ...

No comments:

Post a Comment