Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Gasparagus

is one of those days again, it's bringing out the blue in me
i am feeling down right in the dump,
this feeling is not good at all,
i'm feeling that everyone is ignoring me

or is it people has move on and i'm living in the past
i feel left out suddenly, like the time has stop
that i'm the only one who actually have emotion
everything is like black and white but me

i'm standing firm on my feet but still
there is always someone in front of me
from my point, everyone has set off to far, far away
all i'm doing is praying everyone stop moving

not only that, i'm also crying painfully
because of this feeling that is indescribable
i doubt that anyone can empathy me
i'm sure that someone out there is feeling the same

this loneliness is very noisy yet i'm silence
but still i'm strong and i know
someone is wanting me to accompany
and share the same feeling with

i don't know whether anyone understand
what am i talking about and trying to say
and lastly, i strongly doubt that
I HAVE ANY READERS ........

such disappointment ... ...

2 comments: