Saturday, February 6, 2010

fairytale

everyone knows that fairy tale only exist in storybooks and movies
never appear in reality, somehow people are drawn towards fairy tale
maybe its just magical and the scenes that you want it badly to happen
even i want to live in a fairy tale, where i can live in my dreamland


the illusion that my heart draws

a lot of times i tell myself that this isn't a fairy tale and should wake up
no matter how many times i remind myself, i still fall into my own illusion
at a point i definately wish everything falls into place like how i want it to be
maybe i'm just naive believing in fairy tales that merely exist




I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet
lead her up the stairwell

this ain't Hollywood, this is a small town
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down
now its too late for you and your white horse to come around

White Horse - Taylor Swift


i would lie to myself to feel better or somewhat relief about life
the obsession is so strong that it had become a drug
i'm sure that everyone is addicted to some kind of drugs
i'm honestly and hopelessly believe in fairy tale !


love is in the air

i know fairy tale is untouchable like a distant diamond sky
but if you want it so badly you can try to make it into reality
somehow everything will be too late and you will beg for forgiveness
i'm so sorry that everything is already gone and its really too late




'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
you're gonna believe them
and when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall
I've found time can heal most anything
and you just might find who you are suppose to be
I didn't know am I suppose to be at fifteen

Fifteen - Taylor Swift


one day you are gonna wake up and find everything isn't the same
the reason given was it is always not the same and never will be
all you can do is move on and be who you are because you don't belong here anymore
let's stop hoping and start making it come true as you determine your own life


you create your own sparks in life

love is definately a drug in a fairy tale, definately got you addicted to it
everywhere you turn and you see, its always the same person
your eyes are caught by them and your heart is stolen too
feeling like you can't breathe and can't live without them




you had me falling for you honey
and it would've gone away, no
you used to shine so bright
but i watch all of it fade

You're Not Sorry - Taylor Swift


i was close to create my own fairy tale yesterday and i did not do anything
knowing nothing was holding me back but can't help it to feel unwanted
someone told me you are the one who can make it happen
i certainly did not appreciate the golden ticket, let it just pass by me


the ending that i want

now i got nothing to believe in anymore, feeling kinda regret
i would want to blame someone but i did not because i'm the one to be blamed
can i forgive myself ? can i just face the fact that is lying in front of me ?
i think the answer is no, feel like the sky is crying for me too when it rains




the bottom's gonna drop out from under your feet
I'll catch you, I'll catch you
when people say things that bring you to your knee
I'll catch

the time gonna come when you're so mad you should cry
but I'll hold you though the night until you smile

Jump then Fall - Taylor Swift


i did not accomplish anything but its not a failure too
wish i could go back the starting point and rewrite my fairy tale
the way i sincerely feels and make it happen, don't wanna feel regret again
also there isn't regards left in me, let me continue to slumber and dream on


should i just walk away just like that?

all i wanted is to be wanted by you and you have no response
i can feel you that you secretly feel the same way like i do
but me an you can easily deny it and feel regret of the action had been done
even knowing its the truth, we just couldn't face it

Taylor Swift's lyrics inspires me to keep on believe in my fairytale




in the middle of the night when waking from this dream
i wanna feel you by my side, standing next to me
you gotta come on, come on, say that we'll be together
come on, come on, little taste of heaven

Untouchable - Taylor Swift



its time to take off to your fairytale