Tuesday, February 16, 2010

the fab 3rd day

i know its getting bored in my blog, everything is lesser
less pictures, less words and less elaboration, others words DETAILS
its already the third day of chinese new year, sure its bored
was about to go out for a movie, but time can't meet our schedule

i'm seriously lazy and bored to update my blog !!
just look at my super vain pictures and theres more

day3 [800x600]
LOOK its my 3rd outfit for new year !
not really showing you people what am i wearing

gonnarain [800x600]
it sure looks like its about to rain but its a liar
its still sunny and really, really HOT

seewithglam [800x600]
this is the glam and chic shades i bought yesterday when i'm in genting
some of them told me its like Lady GaGa's glamorous shades
well, i don't really care as long its wear-able and NICE
be charmed by me and this shades !

lookingglam [800x600]
SO VAIN ~


lookingfab [800x600]
STILL so VAIN

-


the weather, its burning hot !