Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mind Blowing ~

since i have not update for ages, i am gonna post some pics
my dad bought a new camera so i get hold of it and play with it
mostly is my vain pictures, i reveal the camera and some features soon
but now just enjoy my vain pictures;

all my 'obsession' to gain fame, the flashing of the camera
gah, i didn't dressed properly but who cares !

thescence [800x600]
my glowing bb !

drama [800x600]
like to have dramatic look and scene, can it be elegant ?

stardom [800x600]
my needs to be a super star, the hat and shades
convincing? don't look at what am i wearing !!

-

before i end this dramatic scene, i must show you all something
something to do with my obsession for glamorous lifestyle
or craving to have my pictures taken by photographer
and edit into something marvelous like poster, ... etc ....

-

this is it,
superstar [800x600]
my very own album cover ! amazing ? shock ? i am proud of myself xD
now i wish i was really dressed properly and have a nice hair
or a better place to be in with ! please love the last pic <3
stay tune for the next batch of pictures !

please click the pic to gain the full view !
-

LE FIN