Saturday, July 31, 2010

poser much, haha

hopes my readers are excited to see my next batch of pictures,
its taken on the same day too, no outfit change :(
the good thing is its in dslr quality, super clear
more vain pictures lining up for you !

stareme [800x600]
its so clear that my textured skin can be seen, its not flawless, no
but clear things up, i did edit the lighting and add words but no my skin

mystery [800x600]
the mystic picture of me, the real picture can barely see my face
credits to photoshop, always a hero to fix my dark pictures

glamrock [800x600]
another attempt to strut my glam face, with a lil touch of vintage
the font is so good in it, somewhat like a signature

spotlight [800x600]
how about this, looks like i am modelling for something
one of my friend was shocked because its so manly, well is it ?
perfect hair, perfect lighting, perfect pose, makes me scream
i envy myself of this picture, can i have this look forever

darling [800x600]
last but not least, my inseparable blackberry
my greatest accesory and the best i can ever have...

-

stay tune for the next post for the grand introduction of the camera
and also some of the effects that the camera features ....