Thursday, September 10, 2009

again

daydreaming during the night,
dreaming during the day,
your appearance have make a difference,
not much of the roller coaster though.

again browsing through my photo album
again i found some unused shots
again i put magic to the picture
again i'm posting aimlessly after such big post

this time, i'm posting about the handmade felt keychains
if you are my loyal readers, you should know that i posted about this
this time, it's bigger and better, it will 100% nicer
please tell me it's nice or else i'll cry ?

notice that i had added watermark to my pictures
for self-copyright purposes and safety reasonings
that i didn't think about, so check it out
how you love me now, didn't mean to hurt anyone


this two belongs to me =D


duckies that weren't mine


one of them is mine ? =P

i know you are reading my blog secretly
can you tell me ? i really want to know
if you still refused to tell, then i can't do anything
but still enjoy yourself in my blog

big kisses, xoxo
from your blogger !

No comments:

Post a Comment