Thursday, September 17, 2009

celeb moments ?

wheeee, once again the holidays have visit us all
the problem with holidays is planning what to do
nevertheless, it's boring and unproductive
if you are thinking of doing anything you better do it

or else you might end up sitting in front of your computer
like me, updating my blog everyday not that i complain
but there is seriously nothing to update about ...
i do have tons of pictures to post, so don't worry of getting bored

THAT IS AT LEAST WHAT I THINK ....

let's see, this is the photoshoot of the journalism members
we also took this oppurnity to skip studies
we skipped the entire morning till lunch time
felt like a celebrity on the hunt

where to?
hollywood, i guess...


attempted pole dance ...
failed miserably, i guess


how nature-concious of me to take pictures with the plant
i know what is that, i just lying though


where do you want to go? the signboard is here to help
just tell us and we will point it out to you


after a hot day of snappings, we should all sit down
grab a nice shot and shall remember this
i'm the stand out one because i'm the one with
a reddish-pinkish tie while others black


my favourite shot of all, it gives me a warm feeling
is like something worth remembering
i don;t think can do the same thing again
please enjoy the moments that you are encountering now

the end
hope you all don't think that we're vain
this is the only year we can take lotsa lotsa pictures
please visit my blog and support me !

No comments:

Post a Comment