Tuesday, September 8, 2009

rainy day

the day you set foot in my mind,
my heart starts pounding,
everytime we meet we blush,
it's the scarlet bliss we owned.

nineth of march 2009
this two person set foot on my house
on a mission to play wii for the very first time
and also to accompany me at home

besides playing wii, they ransacked my room
searching for hats to put on
ate lunch with me too
tried to give lyn a visit but failed


here was the umbrella us, on a mission to visit lyn on a rainy day


my kitchen as mentioned in the image
my frigde, fake pastries and our lunches
also i remembered mashi just bought her camera
she tried it out at my house

there were more from where where that came from
i'm just a lil lazy to edit them and enjoy with what i decided
i begged you readers comment, please
at least comment as anmonyous if you don't want to reveal

i don't mind any weird comment
make me smile please, if you know who i mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment