Saturday, October 10, 2009

YEN visiting MOI

the day when YEN decided to pay MOI a lil visit
the day started like this .....

itsmoi [800x600]
this is me waiting for YEN
smsing her telling the direction to my house
she came to see me =D
nah, she just tagged along and followed her sis here

smilewithme
here is YEN lying on my round bed

itsnotapinkroom [800x600]
for the record my room is not pink ! this is YEN's camera's magic

vintagemoment [800x600]
is us waiting the MASHI's webcam to load .....
meanwhile took picture of us !

luckycharm [800x600]
isn't this nice? is my keychain from japan Universal Studio, Osaka

imwaiting [800x600]
waiting for the food to arrive and chatted for awhile !

whataprank [800x600]
we pranked one of my sis' friend, while waiting for food
this was the phrase that cracked us up
brokenpizza [800x600]
our variety of pizza
choices of classified chicken, chicken pepperoni and bbq chicken

flippedpizza [800x600]
we flipped the pizza and shuffled it
then we closed our eye and pick randomly

thedatingcouples
YEN dedicates this to MASHI

such fun day ! whee !

No comments:

Post a Comment