Friday, October 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Kuai Yi

WOWOWOWO, happy sweet 16, wong kuai yi
if you don't like wowo, then i give you KOKOKOKOKOKOK
finally turn into a big girl, AIYAYAYAYA
nah give you suprise in my blog ~

itskuaiyi
still remember the bio peka or not ?
this is you poking your finger for blood

wongkuaiyixxxxxx
this you and my painting called 'wong kuai yi XXXXXX'
big kisses to you ! you see the pic, 'muacks'

smilekuaiyi
you and braces smile, 'EEEEEEEE'
smile everday and be happy everday =D

cakeandkuaiyi
have you eaten you birthday cake ? have you blown your cake?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AHHH
sunday only post about your party in school
monday give you a present ...
happy or suprised?

2 comments:

  1. THX THX!! My dear GARETT! I am happy and surprise too!!! THX FOR UPLOADING ABOUT ME IN YOUR BLOG! When I saw it, I feel so EXCITED! =) You will post about the party on Sunday? Then I will go see your blog again. Must have some surprises for me ya~ lols! I LOVE SURPRISE! No need to give me present. haha~ If you bought, then nevermine, just give it to me. Don't waste it. lols~ OMG~ I LOVE YOUR BLOG VERY MUCH! Write more about me~ SWEET MEMORIES~

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i got pictures of yesterday lo.
    then visit my blog everyday la =D

    ReplyDelete