Tuesday, October 6, 2009

memories that i keep

i'm happy to declare that i had finished my tasks in journalism
i'm feel to free to blog longer, not that it is going to be long
no matter how much i hate being part of the magazine
it does have it's sweet memories lied on my heart

one of those sweet memories was skipping class to take pictures
i'm gonna miss this activity next year because i don't want to join this next year

bamboohide
the best place to hide from the hot and sunny situation is to hide under a small bamboo tree
*note the sarcasm

orangeleaf
i definately adored coloured leats especially orange colour
and obviously the leaf has to be natural coloured

posers
the moments that me and friends were captured together
this will last forever in our hearts
when we are old, we will bound to look back those happy moments
and also wonder where has everything gone too

grrrawr
the times that i annoy my friends, irratating and frustrating them
this is the times that you can't really enjoy when you grow up

hilltopshot
the smiles that bring the best of each persons is the sweetest gift to anyone
though friends fight, at the end of the day they will in big family like mine

in future when i look back my photo albums, there will teardrops of joy
the moment that make who am i today, even if is bad
i will not blame the past because i'm the one who create the mess
living the fullest of my life and hope to make best of my teenagehood

you people don't just sit down and whining to god 'why why why'
instead jump in to the fun that you may not encounter in the future

'tell me how can you sleep, how can you breathe,
baby tell me now, how you love me now'

No comments:

Post a Comment