Tuesday, December 1, 2009

email address

emailpicwithlight

excatly how many email address have you created ?
do you all have as many as me ?
what's was your first email address like ?
something simple or complicated ?

let me tell you that i had tons of email addresses
just kept on creating them because i disliked the names given
i'm never sastified with all the previous email addresses
i stopped creating new emails when i'm 12

i stopped because i thought that MSN might sue me for creating too much
my first email address was on YAHOO, that's the first reason why i changed it
i don't want to be the one using YAHOO, while everyone else is using HOTMAIL
besides, non of my friends were using YAHOO's messenger, how sad

as a kid, i don't want my email address to be boring or just my name
i want something extraordinary and something in trend
i could sit on the chair and think all day long, what's the best name
i seriously did that in my dad's office, thinking and doing nothing else

my first email address was influenced by Final Fantasy X
that was like when i'm JR 4, my brother was playing Final Fantasy X
i would just sit down and watch him playing, and my bro don't allow me to play
so i just watched him play quietly, let's get back to the topic

here is the list of my past/previous email addresses;

#1 garett_goh@yahoo.co.uk (it's an accident by clicking UK as my country)
#2 yuna_235@hotmail.com
#3 songtres@hotmail.com
#4 July-honey@hotmail.com (used for the longest, 4-5 years)

actually there's more than that, but i could only remember these
these email addresses is the ones that i actually used for a long period
i still can remember HOP KINS asking me to stop creating new emails
as his messenger's contact is filled with my old email addresses

today, i officially declare that i have created a new email address again
this is due to my JULY-HONEY was too girlish for me
for my own sake, i have to changed it one day and that was yesterday
i don't want to be tease just because of my email address

it took me the whole day to create my newest email
thinking what to put, it is usable till you college or work
also thinking whether should create a new one or not
as i don't want to re-add all my contacts in the new, a lot of work

YUN told me that i can easily add up all my contacts without breaking a sweat
so i finally decided to create a new one, it feels so good to change an email address
finally an email address that can represent me, no more girlish email address for me
my new email address is ................................... not gonna reveal it in my blog
-THE END-