Tuesday, December 29, 2009

my own vintage photoshoot

myvintageprint

phew, i'm back from my last minute vacation in Bangkok
and on the last day of the trip, i went to a temple
which a large grassland for me to take pictures
and when i took the pictures, immediately makes me to snap pictures

am lazy to edit all the pictures and type the whole journey,
well maybe might update everything tomorrow or not
so on this post, every picture is on the vintage look, gotta love it

bangkoktrip [800x600]

shall let this to be my official poster for my bangkok trip
let's go on with my photoshoot of myself, very vain

lookatthesky [800x600]

wanted to the me and the blue, blue sky
very, very pretty and blue-ish ?

dancearound [800x600]

was not dancing around the gigiantic grassland
just holding the camera and snaped

mynewshoe [800x600]

me and my new sneakers, loving it so much

thejoy [800x600]

attempted to do a jump shot, but my brother can't take it, pffts
ending up posing like this

pinkandwhite [800x600]

ain't this pretty ?