Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year Eve *editted*

woah, it's already new year eve today and lotsa stuffs had been going
no matter what happens, 2009 still will to an end and hope it stay as my memory
it have been a pretty average year to me, but school life was extrordinary
school is the biggest part of my life for this year 2009, now it's like a blink of an eye over soon

i could still flashback to the first day of school of my Form 4
everyone was so eager and awaiting to receive 'the paper'
a paper which take you to another new chapter in your education
it's an important decision-making day for us, all of the Form 4
we had to choose our stream, its either science, semi-science or arts

i was pratically panicking as i do not know which stream to choose
i was blurred and confused, also clueless to enter which stream
previously i was so determined to enter the arts stream
who knows at the end of the day, i entered the science stream

credits to MS CAELY, yun stole my paper and hurried wrote package 'A'
package A was science stream and she was so sure and told you will not regret this
then she handed in the paper and smiled to me, i was screaming 'why ?'
she said i know you want to be in science stream and don't you deny that ...

anyways, this was the year that we are allowed to bring along our cameras to school
why? we participated in the Magazine Community and was renamed as Journalism Club
credits to MR Subra, thanks but no thanks, i will not participate this next year
i truly want to focus on my studies and having a dream to score straight As for SPM

that's enough of my grandfather stories of the past, no use looking back
like i say its new year eve and i think i am suppose to list down my new year resolutions
well i want list it all down before i end this last update for the Year 2009
shall i post the nice pictures that i updated for this year? whether you want it or not i still post it

bestof2009

bestof20092

at this point, you must have notice that blog has a different layout
the new blogskin is my New Year present for my Blog

-

as for my New Year Resolutions;
*its something for me to know and for you to find out*
can't i be selfish for once and not let you all know
i don't know how to continue this post anymore

-

Wish you all a merry HAPPY NEW YEAR
See you all in the YEAR 2010