Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Here, I stand here.

whereimstanding [800x600]
I know where I stand.

I have been blogging for the past 2 years and still have no specific genre.
I'm sure that I don't need to catagorize my blog to a specific type, right?
It used to be my online diary where I list down my everyday routine in school.
Well, some ideas have strucked into my head and decided to blog something else.

I'm blogging here, there's only one reason because someone encouraged me to do it.
Someone who encourages me to blog about scandalous, funny and the most dumb moments.
Someone told me that its for future references when we get older, it might be funny to read back.
Probably in the future, I will be laughing at myself for blogging all these events.

P1030544 copy [800x600]
Blogging about my current events is a gift too, right?

Its a rough start but its all okay right now.
Gotta start from somewhere right?

Thank You, Yo Yi Yun for encouraging me to start all these.
HERE! This is the owner's current blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment