Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Of accessories and announcement.

focus [800x600]

How often do you feel that you need a brand new set of clothes?
Honestly, I always feel that I don't have enough of clothes.
Even so I have a closet filled with numerous of clothes, I'll get bored with them.
Secretly, I don't like repeating my outfits even if I like those clothes.

But having a brand new set of clothes, it costs a lot of money.
I'm someone who is currently unemployed and have no occupation.
I don't think I can afford that much of clothes since I have no income.
Can't always rely on my parents, maybe I should get a part time job.

In this kind of situation, I think accessories should be your best friend.
Accessories does not limit themselves to girls only, but guys too.
Simply adding an accessory to your boring outfit, it can jazz it up.
You won't feel that its the same old outfit, but it will be a lil brand new.

As example: This is a plain white button-up tee.
toocool [800x600]
Wear it with a RED tie or other striking colour.
Wearing a tie seems so formal-ish, but it does look different.

lookatme [800x600]
You could pair it with suspenders, this look is suitable certain people only.
You all might think that suspenders are for old man, but its not.
I used think that too, but now its different view for me.
Just be bold when it comes to fashion, don't be afraid to try new stuffs.

ohh [800x600]
Seriously, think twice before getting this look.

pondering [800x600]
Pair it with a pair of shades. It gives a big differences in your outfit.

shocked [800x600]

Shocking isn't it? There is a lot of way to spice your current look.
Well, its not that much accessories that I own.

*Results might be vary. Accessories sold separately. :)

-

I am gladly to announce that I have enrolled myself into a college.
So excited that I finally make the decision, no longer feeling lost.

enrolled [800x600]

I am taking Visual Communication course in Raffles for April intake.
Visual Communication is basically creating communication that can be seen.
Its like Graphic Design with some Multimedia Design in the course.
There is photography class too. Can't wait for that. *grins*

-

I am hyped up for tomorrow's big event, I'm so so so excited.
I am attending Digi Live K-Pop Party 2011, *jumps in joy*
I am gonna witness BEAST, 4Minute and G.NA live.
Don't tell anyone but I am BEAST-biased, shhhh !

mytixx [800x600]
Here is my ticket for the concert.

Shall I post some of their pictures ?
I think I should ...

B2ST ♥
This is BEAST/B2ST.

-
This is 4Minute.

-

Its January and most of my friends have started their college.
I know its a bit late but I wish them good luck.
They are back to school but not for me, feeling kind of lonely without them.
Nevermind that, I must enjoy my holiday and get sufficient rest before school starts.

backtoschool [800x600]

How I wish there is cold weather in Malaysia, so that I can wear like that.
Don't pay attention to my messy hair, my hair too long to style.
If the caption for the photo doesn't fits the picture, ignore it.
I had a hard time thinking caption for it, some doesn't make sense.

-

There is another batch of photos, here is the teaser for it :)
teaser2 [800x600]

I added a page to the blog, its 'ABOUT ME'.
Do check it out, it might suck, correct me if I'm wrong.
If you have notice, I have changed the layout.
This will be the permanent layout for now.

Till the next post, please enjoy this post and the pictures too.

2 comments:

  1. Love your poses. Do more do more! Make sure you wear those suspenders out one day, seduce people with your red tie :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, what if everyone faints when i try to seduce them ?

    ReplyDelete