Friday, January 14, 2011

My Winter Obsession

stand [800x600]

I have a super obsession towards winter apparel.
I secretly want to wear jackets, overcoats and trenchcoats.
With Malaysia's hot and humid, also not to mention not cold weather,
I could never wear all the winter apparel that I love so much.

thinking [800x600]

Lately, I saw a lot of boutiques or shops in shopping malls,
all those retails sell winter apparel and things that is not suitable.
Who in the world who lives in Malaysia will purchase them.
Probably those who wants heat stroke, or other wise no one will buy them.

giggles [800x600]

Even obsession towards winter apparel is strong, I know that its unpratical to buy.
What am I suppose to do, turn on the AC, so that I can purposely wear it?
Sometimes I will just daydream into winter wonderland wearing pretty clothes.
Also having someone to cherish the moment with me, sharing hot choco with me too.

share [800x600]
Starbucks anyone?


But most of the time the winter apparel in the shops is taunting and luring me.
I must choose to ignore it, I wish I could study abroad just so I can wear it.
What a dumb thing to wonder about, its just an obsession.
I'm sure sooner or later, this obsession will slowly fade away.

ignorance [800x600]
Should I really ignore it ?


If seriously there is winter in Malaysia, what will it be ?
Will I always anticipate for the season to pay a visit ?
Will I develop hatred towards winter as it will be super freezing ?
Will I hurry to the nearest retail store and buy more coats and jackets ?

anticipate [800x600]
Adrenaline rush ? 


I've been to country when they are winter, but its always the starting.
I've never seen real snow in my entire life, wonder what it is like?
Am I able to adapt to the snowy condition, or just simply freeze there?
Surely people from those countries dislike winter as its cold and somehow lonely.

cold [800x600]
Its definitely cold 

lonely [800x600]
It is lonely if there is no one with you.


I am not only obsess with coats and jackets, but plenty more.
Like fingerless leather gloves, scarfs, boots.
I can't seems to find anything that is mentioned above.
That's why there isn't any pictures taken with those.

caughtme [800x600]
You caught me, this is my personal favourite shot.


But watch me out, I will work hard to fulfill my winter dream.
I will able to wear all the coats that I love so much.
I will take a walk with the boots that I crave so much.
I will display all the accessories that I have mentioned.

watchme [800x600]
Ironic picture with ironic caption. Get what I mean?


But till then, I am still a dreamer who is still dreaming.
I am also a believer, just watch me :)

-

I am out of my vain pictures to post them here.
I gotta plan up the next photo shoot for myself.
There is plenty to think about, like clothes and location.
Fear not, I will continue to blog even if there isn't much pictures.

I am gonna end the post with my 'act-cute' picture.
aegyo [800x600]
*Aegyo means act cute or playfully in korean :)


Enjoy and goodbye.

6 comments:

  1. Why do I get the feeling you enjoy having a photoshoot? :D Great picture, especially the last one. I love the grey jacket! Let's travel to Germany during the winter time one day, then you can wear all your winter clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I enjoy having a photoshoot. its like i'm a superstar at that moment.

    Let's travel :O

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moi you're so glamorous I HATE YOU !

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mashi, me too. look so innocent

    @Liza, i act cute only :P

    @Kristal, please don't hate me for that T_T.

    ReplyDelete