Monday, January 24, 2011

Vibrant.

sweet [800x600]

When I was a younger, I fancy vibrant colour clothes.
Warm, lively colours like yellow and orange.
I used to own lots of tees with those colours.
Its a fun colour and somewhat adventurous too.

colourful [800x600]

Looking at the colour scheme of anything just makes me smile.
Thinking of all those colours seems like a positive thought.
Its rather motivating and radiating life to my eyes.
It definitely moves me and inspires me too.

itsvivid [800x600]

Growing up day by day, its seems like all the colours is bleaching.
Its becoming dull and more unappealing compared to when I'm younger.
Maybe the colourful world that I used to live in no longer exist.
Even my taste towards colours has changed, I prefer monotonous colours.

black&white [800x600]

I do wish my life remains lively as it used to be, just like an adventure.
Now my life is certainly described as a legal document, black & white.
My closet used to be filled with colourful tees, but I got rid of all of them.
Now what is left behind is all those black, grey, blue and also white tees.

itsempty [800x600]

Somehow I feel that vibrant colours are not suitable for me.
It doesn't exactly fit my personality anymore, I am definitely become boring.
Or I don't want to be defined by the clothes I wear, I can be exciting and lively too.
I want to be bubbly, but I don't want to be bubbly because of my colourful clothes.

bbyong [800x600]

Black & white is all about same, repeatitive and also monotonous.
Depends how you see it, its very chic and elegant, also slimming too.
My clothes is my canvas, I shall colour it with my charming personality.
Till someone force to wear brillant colours, I'll stick with black & white for awhile.

bbyongmeaning

My photo shoot isn't successful, it came out horrible.
I will plan out another one soon.

2 comments:

  1. How can your photoshoot be horrible? :O

    "My clothes is my canvas, I shall colour it with my charming personality." I like that phrase ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo shoot doesn't exactly scream my name.
    I'll post them, you be the judge of it.

    haha, that phrase is very random :)

    ReplyDelete