Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Uncertain toward time

Time, we always seems to lose track of time when we're busy.
Particularly when happy and enjoyous moments in our life.
I sometimes feel that time is toying us all.
Time just fly by so fast and you won't notice it.

Growing up so quickly, I am not prepared for all the next encounters in life.
Lack of time to adapt to newer environment and strangers.
There is this uncertainty that I always fear of.
I am afraid of big changes that will bring impact to my life.

uncertain [800x600]

I am just not ready to face all these soon to be new challenges in life.
Till its the right time, I will be brave enough to take a leap in my life.
I learn that its okay to fall down once in awhile as long as you don't give up.
So what if there isn't anyone to catch you, you know that you will be there for yourself.

takealeap [800x600]

Now I just want to close my eyes and make a wish, eventhough it might not be granted.
There is all sorts of gathering held lately and my dad is unhappy about it.
He thinks that I am going out so often, now I have this fear of asking permission to go out.
Whenever an invitation comes in, I have no idea what do? Should I cruely decline it?

I feel so lost whenever I need to make decision like this. Its either family or friends.
Then, I will undergo depression because of not knowing what to do.
I feel that I am such a failure, do I give false impression to everyone?
Anyone regrets knowing me and having me as a friend?

beyondtime [800x600]

I can't determine what will I face in the future.
Its beyond time and it will be unpredictable.
I'll just let life take me wherever it leads me to.
Meanwhile, I gotta solve my current problems.
...

This is the second teaser poster, continue to wonder when will the real pictures debut.

teaser4 [800x600]

-

Take a leap or just jump ahead, there is nothing to be fear of.

I enable comment system for the blog.
You can either leave comments on the chatbox or the comment after this post.
About the layout, I will change it ASAP.
Till then, enjoy reading.

2 comments:

  1. Your layout is fine, why change?

    And, don't feel like you're some sort of "failure" just because you can't make a decision whatsoever. And, no, no one regrets having you as a friend. Are those boots really yours? How come you never wear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, you mean the brown layout ?

    Can't help it to think to that way, especially when i'm listening to sad songs.

    Yeap, newly bought boots for CNY.

    ReplyDelete