Friday, April 16, 2010

be strong

i had just decide on making a drastic measure,
this is self prevention of getting hurt again,
you won't know the pain i have gone through,
don't try say anything that you know how does it feel !

i could take my sweet vengence on you, BITCHES
but i just not that kind of person who does that
well, i know you have me as evil person
the only reason was me being a BITCH about it

you don't know me, i truly don't blame you
you don't bother to know me, i don't care
i should learn to be less sensitive and ...
you should be less judgmental though

judging a book by its cover can't be a bad thing
but you don't mention anything with hesitation
its reckless that you accused someone by accident
just no fair to those who is innocent

couldn't blame you all for you insensitivity
its either your born attitude or just like that
maybe i should mentioning how much i don't care
and start to not care about it

like my brother say, you don't need everyone's approver
your approver is the most important of all
people's opinion we should value, but thoughts have to put in
we shouldn't ignore their opinion, it might be valuable

now i don't beg everyone to see what i have to show
instead i should show it whether they're looking or not
there is bound to be someone to realise your existance
life is all about patience, definately someone is gonna see it

not like most people i know, i don't actually have attention
attention from friends, just so lonely and ...
its like no one actually know your existance, heck it
i am often upset that i am frequently invisible

till this very day, i admit that i still feel like that
everytime i go online, and my taskbar is usually empty
no one but one or two of my real friend will bug me
but most of the time is just me filling in apps

everyday i listen to music and try to drown myself with it
music speaks louder than what i have to say
well, music speaks better than my peers in school
music really fills my soul with love and care

when i flashback to those incidents, i will cry
i am tough so i don't let myself cry
i want to change everything but i couldn't
i learn to accept it and move on

i want to stop dreaming and start living
but i am too weak to stay in the reality
its just so cruel but i need to stand strong
stay strong and love yourself more !