Friday, April 9, 2010

fuss buzz

i am dissappointed that not even my family understands
no whatever regards whether its intended or not, ignore
no matter how hard i try to explain myself
it only end up as a mess and trouble for me

also i live in a drama filled with controversy, always questions
it is not fun to live in one, there is always tears everywhere
i am with scars everywhere, all those times i am hurt
no one was there to help me, but only sympathize me

i don't really need that, i just want someone to understand me
all those try to care for me, did not help me at all
well those who really help with strengthen me
no longer weak, i am stronger everytime i got hurt

no one try to be in my shoes for once, not once
no one see in through my eyes, tough luck
just say whatever you want, knowing you don't know
just stay away from me, YOU BITCHES

from young, i am full of high hope and also expectations
everytime i just fall and injuries usually occurs
for now, i so used to dissapointment and frown
i need to learn how to stand strong and fight for me

i am suppose to be like a happy, carefree person
but thats just a mask or simply a disguise or appearance
how many would know the bitter story beneath this
most remain nothing, well some will know

i just leave it like this, don't bother if there is no one
the world is full of people but suddenly i feel, really feel
i am living in a world, world with me as the only person

sure you can tell me you understand, but you are not
just stay and mind your own business
you will just make it worse than ever !
better yet i'll slowly distance myself from the world