Saturday, April 10, 2010

sigh

the distances is drawn and its getting obvious day by day
it really breaks my heart to encounter this distant
i would cry every night and ask myself why let it happen
deep down i know its definately my fault that this happened

i have no idea to mend this torn scar in my heart
after this experience, i do not wish it to happen again
the next i couldn't let you go, don't want to
not its still remained torn in my delicate, fragile heart

i know crying and sobbing will not help in anything
but what else can i do for now ? nothing i guess
this is really bitter but it used to be bitter sweet
all these was used to be and soon to be

no matter how loud i sigh, assumption will lay down
whether its good or bad, still its could be fake anyhow
truth is the most important and i could bare to keep it
at last i did keep it to myself and not wanting to share

don't have the courage to admit it and to tell
just waiting for my thought to happen
that is really dumb, stupid to do and it just don't happen
i should just stand up and scream to you, right ?


who doesn't have problems, i'm sure everyone does