Sunday, April 4, 2010

gemini

you know ! i read something about my horoscope
and i might say its very, very accurate and i am not denying
it truly describe the bitterness i always wonder why
i can partially understand why i have some urge to be emo

i love the way it describe me as Gemini, just my opinion
in the morning, i will be just like a happy chirp who wont stop smilling
in the night, i will sut alone and flashback those moment
moment that bring me down and also tear me apart

also, every gemini share a story, not just a story
it will ought be a bitter, depressed and painful story
the story might reveal the weakness and flaws
at the same time, it also prove that emotionally strong

another is, gemini is afraid rejection and also hurt
i would get hurt rather than you get hurt
what is more true is gemini don't assurance in them
this is what is always holding the gemini back

there is plenty more ...
i am proud to be a gemini !