Wednesday, April 7, 2010

i'm moving out

lets see or review what happened today ?
i woke up in an average mood and still sleepy
got on the van and listen to the radio, hoping its my fav song
take a brief nap and reached to the school

lets see, it wednesday today and which means sport practise
well my house did marching and i wasn't sad about that
just the fact that the sun is burning hot and i'm still okay
i don't mind walking six rounds and despices the complaints

but some phrase really lead me to intolerate towards it
those phrase is like knifes stabbing through my heart
truly felt so hurt and was defendless as i was penalized
whatever i said seems like a funny, hilarous joke to you all

well, i couldn't tolerate it no more and decide to ignore it
but once again i failed in ignoring cause i was very pissed
bits by bits is haunting me and i am beginning to see my downfall
at last i decided to keep quiet and how this will go away

its real when people say everything is not what it seems
more mess was created by me and indirectly me too
whether there is blaming going or not, i feel there IS
when the blame leaves, guilt will fill in

i couldn't take it anymore and its rather difficult
change? don't be silly, trust me about this
no one will see or even notice a mere about it
you are the one who can feel it, why bother then ?

now i dare not voice out anything in class, no one listens
even there is, people will start leaving remarks about it
remarks like childish, irrational, brainless thoughts i have
well, better look in the mirror before telling this to my face

to me, i'm like talking to a typical, conservative china man
your range of thinking is so small and just going round it
you dare to shout to the world that you are really open
open to what must i ask, i bet the answer from me is YOURSELF

you can tell me that i am lying to myself but clearly i am not
there is only one question that i always have to ask you all
the question is "do you mind ?", whatever countless you are gonna say
your judgement towards is very low and you don't know me at all

don't you act like you have known me for like a century or even more
i don't even do that, i feel so used when you ask me for a favour
heck, i am too kind, the only reason why i help!
trust me, it is worth of my time for this mess? no, right?

the class is like stranger land to me, and you know why
most of you all talk to me when there's something you need
its clearly when there's nothing, i am just a stranger
this have really lead me to think i'm a left-out or an outcast

sometimes the class' only student is me, i feel that way
most of you missee my existance and should i care?
i really start to question myself, am i that bad?
fine by that way, there is nothing could change the way i think

not that i am cold hearted, i really, have really thought of
disconnecting from all my classmates and start a new life
now i am filling my sadness into doing homework and revision
i am officially a nobody in class other than your irresponsible monitor

you guys just understand why and never will you all know
i truly see the point upon letting you all know
i rather i'm the one who got hurt and i slowly move out of your lives
i don't want any regrets throwing at me

i am really depressed and i am not afraid to admit it
not like some losers is afraid to tell the world


those fools who doesn't understand at all, will not expect anything from these fools as nothing is gonna change their views towards me



let me just get rid of your lives, okay ?