Saturday, November 7, 2009

Agony and Gratitude

there is always something disturbing happening in life
what is there to do to avoid or stop it from happening
there is time when a person breaks down and forget how to stand up on your own
those is the time when a person starts to lose fate and give up life



times like that a person will feel so down and life's in blue
tick tock on the clock, the time is still moving and waiting no one
not every moment is delightable but at least you can do is try to enjoy it
you can always change the point of view towards everything and it's better way to deal with it

1232244463837 [800x600]

happy times will just go by and so does sad times
it is the matter of going fast or slow, but time will still go on
sometimes there is nothing worth to look back at old times
not necessary to keep on looking forward, present is the right time for you

-

currently, there is something i shouldn't ask but i did
i know the answer already but it just bring sadness
why did i do such things to bring me into the blues
it feels like i had exceed the limitation of myself

i know you people might not understand what am i saying
not gonna spill anything out because this is my opinion
even i, can do nothing about it, so you all can't do any further than me either
so don't bother about it, do let me know what's your opinion

i'm so very happy to see the amount of the readers that i have
i thought that i had deserted my blog for 2 weeks or more
was also thinking that my readers had parted and left the blog of mine
who knows the numbers increased more than i expected, am delighted

this is my proof:
nuffnanganallishj

thank you so much, my readers and my friends for reading blog, of course
the statistic had increase for this month, especially this week, *grinning*

this is the statistic for monthly:
staticsforlast

i am lack of my personal life pictures, am gonna take from my cameraman(girl), MASHI
going her house to slack before going to KHEI KHEI's birthday bash
bear with me, sometimes i have run out of ideas to blog
pictures of my personal life can be irrelevant to my blog title

next update will definately on KHEI KHEI's big day !
will be back with more pictures, say YEAH !

take notice that i had changed the sidebars
to my links to my twitter, facebook and flickr
do check it out

Ciao!

will not give up life, no matter what

6 comments:

  1. I'm still using GoogleChrome to view your blog. So I can't see the sidebar again! :D
    Omg you should've straight away call me you CAMERAGIRL. Or or PHOTOGRAPHER :DDDD Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i prefer using cameraman (girl) cnat a? feels more appropriate =D

    stop using google chrome to view my blog !!!!!!!!!!!!

    i mean it !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viewing blog with Chrome, says I!

    And why are all the pictures so emo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. because that is an emo update whar ><

    ReplyDelete