Thursday, November 26, 2009

toasts

toast, toast tastes so so good and delicious
my ultimate favourite snack, food or meal
whenever it is, i don't mind eating toast
love to have it during breakfast, it's my favourite meal of the day

i once told YUN that i'm so bored that i update about
what kind of toast i wanna to be, so random of me
my choices would be egg toast, peanut butter toast or jam toast
it's hard to choose, all of them looks so tempting to me

toast, toast, and more toast for you,
and the following is something simple and i love to eat;


the basic toast;
something artistic and fashionable, toast mural
who knows that you can use toast to make art


the poached egg on toast;
this is a simple way to eat a toast, a simple breakfast
loves eggs and toast, something to warm my heart in the morning


jam and butter on toast;
a classic toast that everyone loves, including me
preferable strawberry jam or peanut butter

let's see more flavours of toast, something extravaganza;


pineapple salsa and cheese toast;
something spanish, cheese and salsa seems so tasty
somemore must craved out a heart shape like above


french toast with ham/bacon*;
who doesn't like french toast, somemore with ham/bacon
someone hold me, this toast is so 'HAWT'


exquisite toast;
this toast is so stylish, don't you all agreed with me ?
this toast is like topped with icing sugar (sweet) and some veges


breakfast, egg and fluffy toast;
this bread is like mc donald's breakfast's bread, i know it does taste good

last toast, something rare and extraordinary;


rainbow toast sandwich;
something i need to find and taste it

-

i'm done showing pictures of mouth-watering toast
i think i'm ready to ask my own question for this post;
- WHAT KIND OF TOAST I WANNA BE? -
my answer is ..... something chic and desirable

- A GRILLED CHEESE HAM TOAST -


OR

- A PEANUT BUTTER AND STRAWBERRY TOAST -


now it's your to tell me answer



-



whee, i am sharing obsession towards toast to everyone





he ate my heart, Monster Lady GaGa




More to update in my blog about food
Au Revior, and stay tune


something glamorous, a toast and a champhage


*Personal Favourite