Friday, November 6, 2009

craves, dreams and obsessions

human can be very selfish and greedy,
human have the tendency to crave, dream and obsess over something
that is not necessary but it just a want in life
i'm one of the human, and let me tell you about my wants

there is this essay that i did which was my ideal country
i always have this thought where i create a city of mine
it will be white everywhere, doesn't matter if it's snowing or it's winter
just want it to be in white in colour, where you can feel the serenity

picture myself and a lover in my ideal country, it feels wonderful
i will call it as my white wonderland, whether it's snowing or not
it will still be white because everything is build using white materials
below there some picture of how my wonderland look like;

the pictures have some similarities to my wonderland







love this picture the most, i can imagine myself sitting there with a lover

i have this obsession over handphones, or cellphones whatever you prefer
spending all my time, seacrhing info of the phones
browsing and awaiting the lastest phone that is yet to launch
not only that, i'm obsess over RED coloured phone

obsess with :
- QWERTY keyboard phones
- powerful camera phones
- semi touch screen phones
- slide phone, well used to

these are the phones i used to obsess over:


RED Sony Ericsson W995


RED Sony Ericsson W910i


RED LG KS360

here the list of phones that i'm obsessing now:


HTC Diamond Pro - love the fact that it has a QWERTY keyboard
and it's also touch screen, scandalous


Sony Ericsson, Xperia X2


Nokia E63, the blackberry look-a-like


last but not least, a RED Sony Ericsson's Satio

ah, so many phones, which to choose ?
oh wait, i can't own any of those phones currently
am not allowed to buy new phone
ah well, i just have to wait for the right moment

there is always a better and more scandalous phone
but i can't own all of them, trying to ignore that
always imagine that a box of new phone will magically appear on my bed
and it's from someone special and i will sit on the bed, admiring the phone

-

for those who can't view my chatbox, i had fixed it



do let me know if the problem is solve or not



if you still can't view it, then use the blog's comment,
or stop using Google Chrome while viewing my blog

-

'can you meet in halfway, right at the borderline?
that's where i'm waiting for you
-Meet Me Halfway'

there is no limitation towards love and hate
there is not way you can increase or decrease it


* 'btw, i do not own any pictures that i posted'

life is not quite that simple, live your fullest
today is the 40th anniversary of Sesame Street
used to watch it when i was a kid
Bye for now x}

4 comments:

  1. First picture looks creepy but beautiful. Love the second picture :) The third picture looks so lonely and sad. Fourth picture, whose the lover? :) Hahaha!

    Still using google chrome so I can't see the cbox. Will go to ffox and see whether I can see it now.

    OMG the word verification down there right now is CONDOM. Hahahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lols,why still using google chrome !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. Mash, meaning I like LONELY and SAD stuffs. Cos I like the 3rd one.

    I dont care >=( Using Chrome. Cos chrome is the best! Agree or not Mash? :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i dun mind actual, go ahead comment in blogger's comment lo. make my blog even more sophisicated.

    i like the 3rd and 4th lo

    ReplyDelete