Friday, November 13, 2009

dreams

i always have high hopes and dreams towards myself
not to say that i'm good or anything but i want to make it come true
i know it is not easy to do that, but i still want to
i don't want to regret because of me who did not accomplish my dreams

achieving something in life is like climbing up a stairs
stairs with millions of steps, it's true when they say it's not easy
how long can i last in these stairs, how long will it takes me to reach my destination
i don't want to wake up and see my dreams crash into million of pieces



everyone says accomplishing something has it's challenges
just likes sailing with strong winds and waves that might crash your boat
i am always failing, but i dare not to give up because i learn from my mistakes
i fear that one day i might give up and starts to cry, questioning myself why



how many people on earth can just stand up and stay strong to these obstacles
how many people knows the meaning of what's done is the past
how many people knows that the future is awaiting for them
how many people wish that they can go back in time to fix everything



who can face the the cruelty of the reality and wake up from their illusions
who knows their limitation of their life, is there anyone who dare to go beyond it
life's miracle if you believe in it but often life fails us because we start to lose belief
who is brave enough to believe in their dreams and succeed in living their dream



someone will definately break down and give their dreams, never dare to dream again
sure, time can heal any wound but who knows how long can it take to recover
at this time you need your family and friends to give you moral support
nevertheless, if you are successful, never forgot those who supported you

You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do.
There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.
- Darwin P. Kingsley


never wait for your dreams to come true, that is impossible
you are the one who make your dreams come true, so make an effort
no matter if i fail in life, i will always remember that there is someone supporting me
those people is my family and friends that i will treasure them in my heart

i can always count on them because they have my back:

lovelyfriends [800x600]

just let you all know, i am happy when i'm typing this post
this is certainly not an emo post, this is my opinion towards life

next post will be about *editted*
so stay tune in my blog, Bye!


is anyone here brave enough to dream?

8 comments:

  1. AWWWWW I'm so proud of you la T____T! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you're officially wise now.

    And, omg. Love the red staircase and the Brooklyn bridge!!

    Well, I failed! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just search for it in flickr

    apparently wise is not good enough

    wise doesn't get me an A in my exams

    i failed too

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWW ! We'll be there always ! NEVER GIVE UP ! okay gotta practice what i preach haha !

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe we should create a subject where test whether we're wise or not. we'll score A+++ lor.

    ReplyDelete