Thursday, November 19, 2009

if only i have a blackberry



what can i do if i own a BlackBerry smartphone ?
maybe i should list down what can i do
but the list could just go on till i don't know where
maybe i should narrow the list into 5 things

#1 'Connected to the 'Net 24/7'
- i can update my blog, twitter or facebook anywhere and whenever
- this can improve my social life
- instead of SMS, i can just simply chat with any messenger available
- all thanks to WiFi

#2 'I can bedazzle the phone'
- it's only my dream to own a pretty sparkling phone
- it gotta be Swarovski crystals, expensive i love

#3 'QWERTY keyboard'
- i can type quickly
- who doesn't love a QWERTY phone

#4 'Keep track of my schedule'
- BlackBerry is an organizer like a Personal Assistant
- i can complete my tasks efficiently and won't forget about my tasks
- maybe KAY YIN should get of this

#5 'Everyone would envy me'
- well, all celebrity is using BlackBerry
- afterall who doesn't want a little glamour in their life

but this is just a big fat fantasy to own a BlackBerry
now seems like a craving, eventually i will regret of getting a new phone
maybe this is just my nature or not
worst of all, i will crave for another phone

images of BlackBerry SmartPhone;







in future, i predict that all my salary falls on buying new phone
just so that i can be happy with myself
Mr Cute is making another special appearance on this blog again
he will be telling his thoughts about owning a Blackberry

mrcutesayftwbb
Mr Cute says it's definately FEELS glamorous holding a BB

mrcutesayskewlbb
Mr Cute attempting to capture a picture of me; so 'kewl'

mrcutesaysboldorcurve
Mr Cute and I were discussing which BB should we get
it's between BB Bold or BB Curve

-

mrcutelovesbbbold

Bye Bye, stay tune for tomorrow's update
Mr Cute and I wish MASHI and LYN good luck upon getting a BB