Saturday, November 14, 2009

the kite

bitch [800x600]

on the yellow field, i dashed through.
looking at the dandelion swinging left and right.
as it wave, the calmness is planting in my head.
the reddish sunset is mesmerising and was craved in my imagination.

my hand was holding a kite's string and looking high up in the sky.
the sun was bright and the clouds looked fainty.
tried my best to look for the kite. i know that the kite was flaunting it's beauty.
the kite was my hope in life. once, the kite's string broke free and the kite flew sky high.

me2 [800x600]

took me time and time to forget the old one.
i know it is the time to het a new kite.
deep down in my heart i know it will never be the same again.
i will remain the old kite somewhere in my heart.

everything was so beautiful just like a painted canvas
the beauty is striking and lay a very strong impression in my mind
sometimes in life nothing can pleased us easily
the problem is whether we are ready to accept new things

me3 [800x600]

not everyone is open-minded and always ready as ever
some people need time to let go or to let in

-

don't know what am i crapping about.
does it make any sense to you all ???
the main point is to let go what is has gone, no use to remember the past
i feel like i am extremely boring updating things that i don't think people will read

NEED more pictures in my blog, but i don't any to post up in my blog
as everything is outdated meaning the pictures was long taken
no use to blog about the event that had past long long time
TRYing to 'recycle' pictures, as in changing it to another events that i can think of

me1 [800x600]

sighs, my brain is gonna died because i have to think something new everyday
i don't know how long can i keep up to this, might give up updating daily
getting tired of blogging somehow, trying to entertain people in blog
getting headache everytime whenever i need to blog

feels like i am not good enough, maybe because it's true.
can i not put any pictures in every update?

mashincards [800x600]