Wednesday, November 4, 2009

happy 170th post

i had change blogskin ...



the pictures maybe so last week to me, but i think the meaning is still applicable in here
according to the tittle, this is my 170th post and don't know why on earth celebrate on the 170th
also i try to lengthen today's update, there is someone secretly complaining about the short updates
today, i certainly did not go to school because yesterday was a horrible day ...

need not to explain about yesterday because i posted about yesterday
you might want to scroll down and take a look about yesterday
i am hereby to declare that i'm not going to school tomorrow
but i will still continue to update blog daily, that's what a daily blogger should do

pictures taken during the last day of my final exams, 29th Oct
everyone literally screamed and ran out of the class
everyone was like celebrating in their heads
people like me spend the remaining time of the exams to think my plans when i got home

screamsposes
we were totally excited, you can pratically see it in the picture
we were so eager to go home, i literally skipped down the canteen
is like singing in the rain, so happy and carefree
though people staring, who cares because i'm free

smilescheers
during the last paper which was Biology 2, i drew this
a big, big smiley face and shared it with my BFF, JESSICAR

-

last saturday was Halloween, in Malaysia is not much to celebrate
though there is people having parties, i don't bother to celebrate
to me, it is an ordinary day because there no such atmosphere around me
some shops in malls, they actually decorate for Halloween

but heck it doesn't amaze like Christmas does
happyhalloween
eventhough Halloween is over, but here is a lil something of it


-

school's going to be over, which means holiday (obviously)
i hardly listen the radio at home, which means i will be out of new songs
yikes, can't let myself to be outdated, but it doesn't affect me anyways
sometimes, i wish secondary school would not just past back so fast

it is long enough ? - you know who you are !


'simple and clean is the way you are making me feel tonight,
is hard to let it go'

2 comments: