Thursday, November 5, 2009

better safe than sorry

in everyone's lifetime, there are bound to have conflict
whether in any type of relationship, everyone have to face it
the pain will always lie within your heart, even healed there's still scar on it
no matter happen time will go on, whether you like or not

obviously, conflict had interfere my life and the hardest thing to is ...
forgive and forget, to hate a person is easy but to forgive is hard
from that i had learnt something important, that will not let me repeat the same
i know it's hard to handle but time will heal the wound

i was in shocked during that time, kept on fighting for my pride
thinking i'm victorious but at the same time i'm losing something
losing someone i used to called friend, it's simply because i overreact
not letting my pride down, i have no regrets because i'm the one who did it

at first, i will blame it on the other person and slowly i learnt there is nothing to blame
from the start, it's just because of my childish act and the experience had let me
grow matured and never give in easily, have to be rational on your thoughts
no matter how much you regret, the fact and truth is there already

i proud to admit that i had let it go, the grudges had walked away
letting go and forgive is part of the process of every human life

-


it's KHEI KHEI's birthday today, happy sweet sixteen
welcome you to join the club of 16s
may your wishes come true
couldn't wish tomorrow though, hope ya forgive me


-


need not giving you any present in the virtual world
because i'm attending your birthday bash


-

elizakheikhei

bye bye !
this is the real 170th post - thanks for initiate this post

Happy Birthday, Khei Khei

4 comments:

  1. Is it me, or is there no chatbox in your blog now?

    And lol. This is the first post where you write about something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time you wrote something like that!




    Thank you AH MOI! =D

    I love you people so much. It would have been better you've chosen a nicer picture of me! >______<

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU SEE MOI! Even Yun can't see it!!! When I use GoogleChrome I cannot see. But then I think I can if I use Ffox? Or maybe can't also.

    Bdw. I'm O.O while reading what you wrote above. Gasp Moi. *pats head* :)

    Oh and I wanna kill you because I can't use anonymous here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. but it seems that chee yee have no problem seeing lo. stop using google chrome la.

    =D

    ReplyDelete